Prepare your credit cards and take a look at these popular ecommerce websites in Singapore to shop from the comfort of your home!
Singaporeans are preferring the online way of making purchases instead of brick and mortar shopping. If you are new to online selling or shopping, this post can help you figure out the most popular ecommerce websites in Singapore and what the shoppers need.
- Food Panda: If you don’t know what to eat today, don’t worry as Food Panda is here to save the day. You can search by your postal code and they will show you what is near you.
- Feast Bump: Another website to visit when you are really hungry and don’t have time to prepare something. Go through the different cuisines and choose to get your food delivered to you. If you want, you can pick the food by yourself.
- Qoo10: This platform is great for new sellers and buyers from all over the world. Here you can find everything you need, from small gadgets to tickets. They seem to have it all. It is a great website to check out.
- Shopify: Shopify is one of the best ecommerce website builders on the worldwide ecommerce market. If you are interested in selling online, this is a great platform to use. If you want to buy high-quality items at great prices, this is also a perfect place for you to check out.
- Lazada: A very popular marketplace in Singapore. They cooperate with brands and stores and offer a wide range of products from home.
- Shang Market: This platform is not only providing the customers with ease of shopping but offers a marketplace that is great for businesses to present their products as well. You can see lots of familiar local brands on this website.
- Ministry of Retail: On this site, you can shop for trendy and unique Korean accessories and clothes.
- OpenSchoolbag: This website offers a wide range of products suitable for preschoolers. You can find all the things your child needs without leaving your home.
- SoSoon: The best website for children and babies. They have 24 hours delivery service.
- Etsy: If you are an artist or designer who is interested in selling handmade creations online, Etsy is the perfect website for you to try. You can list your items for sale and build your own customized store. Shoppers can go through the unique items ranging unique jewelry to vintage home decor.
Do you know other interesting websites?
There's only 6 hours left to the first day of Asia's Payments, Fintech, Ecommerce, and Retail event of the year! Come register onsite for FREE and don't miss out on finding the best solutions to optimize your business.
Seamless Asia 2018, Suntec Singapore –https://t.co/CQmV9Z6BwU pic.twitter.com/b1TK2yXRUB
— seamlessasia (@seamlessasia) 3 de mayo de 2018