Use an ecommerce websites builder to create your own ecommerce store in Singapore and start selling online! Here are 7 popular products in Southeast Asia!
South East Asia is a great market for expanding your ecommerce business. Its reach diversity allows entrepreneurs from all over the world to export a number of things and sell to the local customers.
Singapore is an excellent opportunity for online sellers to expand their selling strategies and hopefully build a recognizable brand.
Establishing an online presence in Singapore or anywhere in Southeast Asia is easy as long as you use the right ecommerce websites builder. Find the one that suits your business needs and requirements and build a professional and beautiful-looking store.
Wondering what kind of products are popular among Singaporeans?
Here are 7 products to consider selling in Southeast Asia?
- Watches: The watches have become a fashion accessory in today’s world. There are a lot of watches you can sell including smartwatches, analog, digital, and etc. You can also sell wooden watches as they are comfortable and easy to use.
- Apparel Accessories: Fashion is an industry that isn’t going to bring you loss, especially if you know how to sell. Pocket squares, scarves, bow ties, cufflinks are always going to be in vogue regardless of the season or the weather.
- Woodcrafts: Southeast Asia has tropical forests and these forests provide timber which is used in the wooden industry. Orang Asli sculptures, Malay-styled engraved panels, kitchen utensils, keris dagger handles, twisted walking sticks, and carved scented woods are popular creations used for decoration.
- Leggings: This one product has become a must-have in every person’s closet. The trend in leggings sales has increased in the last couple of years.
- Branded plastic bags: This is one of the newest trends on the web. You will be surprised how popular this product is in Southeast Asia. This is the perfect product for those who want to hold a branded bag when walking around the market but doesn’t have the money to buy one.
- Earthenware: Singaporeans have an excellent taste of decoration and home design. Some of the most popular pottery products are Terenang, Belanga, and Labu Sayong.
- Diapers: Did you know that the number of diapers sold on Lazada per month is up to 5% of the total diapers sold in Southeast Asia? Believe it or not, this is an attractive product to sell online.
What do you think about these products?
Other topics that you can check in:
- Ecommerce Platform